The Geoscope mirror stereoscope is constructed from tough and durable ABS plastic, chrome surface mirrors and crown glass lenses making it suitable for the rigors of class rooms, field and office work. The use of high quality mirrors and lenses ensure crystal clear images at a fraction of the cost of its competitors.
The Standard Geoscope mirror stereoscope includes:
* 1.2X Magnification Eyepiece
* Parallax Wedge
* Carry Case
- Materials: Tough, durable ABS plastic for all parts.
- Mirrors: Surface coated long lasting chrome mirrors give crystal clear images.
- Magnification: Image is magnified 1.2X by the eyepiece. Crown glass lenses.
- Size In use: 210mm high, 170mm wide and 590mm long.
- Size in Storage: 350mm long, 170mm wide and 60mm high.
- Coverage: Covers the entire 60% overlap of aerial photos.
- Storage: Comes with an ABS plastic container.
- Parallax wedge: Has 5 scales around edges and allows measurement of irregular shapes and height.
- Weight: 1.5kg (3.3lb)
|For information on our full line of geology, geophysical and GPS mapping products, please visit our ASC Scientific main Website at |