Laser Technology, Inc. (LTI) is pleased to announce the release of a new breakthrough product, the TruPulse® 360 R. The TruPulse 360 R is a new rugged and waterproof version of the most popular professional measurement and mapping laser in the world.
The TruPulse 360 R possesses the same power and functionality as LTI's current TruPulse 360 B, which measures distances, heights, remote span values and azimuth. All the raw data and on-board solutions can be directly imported into almost any Bluetooth® enabled device.
The horizontal design and more robust exterior are what make the TruPulse 360 R stand out from its current version. Professionals now have the opportunity to utilize this revolutionary measurement technology and work within harsher conditions.
- Environmental: IP56
- Range Accuracy: +/- 1ft (+/- 30cm)
- Inclination Accuracy: +/- 0.25 degree
- Azimuth Accuracy: +/- 1 degree
- Display: In-scope LCD
- Rugged, waterproof housing for extra protection in harsher conditions
- TruVector® compass technology measures azimuth at any angle
- Displays Inclination values in Percent Slope
- Bluetooth® Communication
- Operates on 1 battery for 8 hrs of continuous use
- Tactile grips for sure handling when wet
- Horizontal, binocular-style design
- 3-shot height routine & 2-shot missing line routine
TruPulse 360 R unit, Carrying Case, Neck Strap, Lens Cloth, Eye Piece Cover, Operator’s Manual (CD)
1 CR 123A Battery